Sunday, July 12, 2009

We went to the beach again this weekend. Papa was here visiting and we wanted to do something fun with him. The weather forecast was for 70 degrees and mostly sunny. As you can tell in the pictures, it was not even partially sunny. It was cold, probably 60 degrees. We still had fun but will be sure to pack SEVERAL changes of clothes the next time so we won't be unprepared. Fortunately, I took several changes of clothes for Malaya and Sirena and they were pretty comfortable except when wet. Here are some of our pictures.




They built a sandcastle which was mostly a pile of sand with a moat around it. It served it's purpose which was to get the girls digging in the sand. I think they really like the feel and texture of the sand. Sirena could just sit and move the sand around all day long I think.

I don't know who took this picture of Papa but it wasn't me! It was probably Malaya. I think she did a pretty good job.
This last picture is mostly to show Ko-Ko and how she magically fit herself into a small space between both car seats. It was a pretty tight fit but she seemed comfortable.
I didn't take any pictures of our geocaching that day. I was super excited because we found 5 out of 6 caches that we looked for. The more you find, the more you want to go looking. It is a rather addictive activity. Really fun and I highly recommend the GeoMate Jr. It is really easy to use and seems pretty accurate, now that we've found a few and have tested it better. It comes preloaded with geocaches so you don't have to download any info to a GPS receiver. With the new update kit coming out soon, we'll be able to have the most up-to-date info for all our geocaching adventures. I really can't wait to go hunting again!

No comments: